Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dress


I don't know if anyone else took advantage of Gilt's Vena Cava sale last week...I certainly did, and I couldn't be happier my new dress! The print and fit are fabulous! And I think it'll be really versatile, which is important to me.


Wore it to work today - added a t shirt underneath to combat the death chill I get from working in the coldest building on the planet.

The designers of Vena Cava are absolutely darling. I think their design concepts are unique and inspired and their clothes are totally wearable. And I like blog, they just seem like smart, cool , quirky girls who would be fun to run around with.

I've obsessed over this feature of Lisa Mayock's apartment from Design Sponge forever. The print her kitchen/dining chairs is awesome - I've been looking for something similar since I saw this. So, needless to say, I'm really excited to own one of their designs.

An etsy update soon! Pretty dresses, and some awesome plaids!





No comments:

Post a Comment