Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'll Swap Ya

I don't know why I've never done this before, but a friend and I did a little clothing swap yeserday, and while she walked away with 2 bags of stuff (mostly old blouses/pants that I just NEVER wear) - I scored a few really vintage great pieces, which in my opinion is a fair trade off.

  • A printed floral blouse which I've always coveted.

  • A little 70s top that I think will look great with high waist shorts in the summer.

  • Sort of ethnic tunic/mini dress...which I'm not real sure about.

  • Black high neck blouse, which is great because I don't have a black blouse at all.


    And this wrap sweater I wore today - attempting to not look granola momish...

    I highly recommend clothes swaps! Especially when they're complete with coffee and chocolate, then switching to wine and chocolate. Future clothes swappers are a nice addition as well!

    Had some great luck yesterday and will be adding great new things to the shop soon, below is a shoe preview.




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment