Saturday, February 6, 2010

Really?!

So, I opened my gmail account today to find a confirmation of my order from Nine West, huh? Oh righhhhhhhhht, now I remember. Last night after consuming more than twice my normal evening allotment of wine, I was conducting yet another installment of my months-long clog search, and I guess I just threw in the towel.


Since they were just $19.99, I suppose it's not that bad - I've done A LOT more damage with late-night, slightly drunken internet shopping. What I really want are these - but that's simply more than I can afford. I guess I'll see soon enough, but the truth is, all clogs are not created equal...


From Style.com

I guess my logic was "cheap clogs are better than none at all".
So this blog is hysterical, especially this post.

And, I don't know about many of you, but I have real time management problems, and though this map is sort of "mom" focused (which works for me), is actually really helpful.

Today - etsy photos. For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment